To respond to the world's urgent humanitarian needs by partnering with organizations and people of conscience.
To communicate by word, deed, and symbol the role of conscience in the world; to demonstrate by individual and corporate action ways of changing conditions for human betterment; to inspire and motivate people to involve themselves in acts of conscience so that they develop a greater capacity to help others, become peacemakers, act on behalf of justice, and raise awareness of the problems of hunger, disease, homelessness, and denial of human rights worldwide.
- To minister directly to those who suffer hunger, deprivation, and physical need.
- To demonstrate and communicate the role of conscience in the world
- To motivate people to perform acts of conscience.
- To encourage individuals and groups to make a difference for peace and justice in an increasingly impersonal and technologically oriented world.
- To work for the relief and protection of victims of disasters, poverty, and injustice, whether caused by natural events, by criminals or governments, or imposed by economic and social systems.
- To strive for the protection of individual human and civil rights as enunciated in the universal declaration of human rights
Success is: multitudes of people acting on conscience and responding to the needs of the world.